Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween & End of the Blog


Halloween is my favorite holiday. So I am very glad we live in a neighborhood with lots of kids.

Last year, we did a haunted house theme. I was a witch and poor George was a bumblebee. John did a great job on lights and sound. Although, most of the small kids were too scared to come up to the house and get candy. One girl wanted to know if we knew we had a "storm" in our upstairs because of the flashing strobe.
This year we went a little more friendly, with a pirate treasure theme. I was a fancy pirate woman, George was my trusty sidekick sailor and Thomas was my parrot on the arm. John again was the light and tech guy. We had family and friends over to help celebrate and to go trick or treating in the neighborhood. The video is very dark and you can't see Thomas and I in costume at the end. But the first part gives you an idea of the treasure theme.


I've enjoyed doing the blog. It gave me something to work on when we were waiting on Russia. I always found it kind of sad when others ended their blogs. But like any good book, the Traveling to Thomas story is over and we are moving on to everyday life. Thanks for following along.

1 comment:

  1. For the last 6 months I enjoyed reading/viewing the "Thomas" story, ever since T told me about your blog. God Bless you and the specially chosen and doubly cherished Thomas. Happy Holidays! A from Oregon.

    ReplyDelete