
We've hit the 3 month mark. This month, really seemed to fly by where as the previous months I really felt like we were slugging our way through. The picture of Thomas and George looks like it was staged but funny enough, it was natural. I told Thomas I wanted to take his picture, since he looked so cute in his sweater. When I got the camera out, George sat down behind Thomas and posed, and I clicked the picture as fast as I could before anybody moved.
Thomas is happy and healthy. He's gained 3 lbs., grown an inch and a half and his head has grown an inch, so all good signs. Since last month, his two top molars are coming in and his appetite has really picked up. He's started walking. Within a week, he went from one or two tentative steps to walking from room to room by himself.
I also caught him dancing to an 80's radio station....
This month we also visited the Nashville Zoo and went to our county's Touch-A-Truck day. It's a Saturday, where they pull in about 40 different types of trucks into a parking lot and let the kids sit in the cabs, honk the horns and steer the steering wheels
. They can also walk through ambulances, a bus and watch a garbage truck pick up cans with its arm over and over again. Thomas was too young to appreciate it, but he enjoyed watching all the other kids that were there. Its a unique event.I think its going to be time to end the blog, the title and purpose was "Traveling to Thomas". Thomas is home and our travels are over. I'll post some Halloween pictures as our last "hurrah".
Jill, Thomas is such a cute little boy! I can relate to your desire to put your blog behind you and focus on your new pride and joy! Although, I will miss seeing the updates! Looks like your dreams came true in Moscow instead of Tula. Please keep in touch as we will be in Franklin this coming summer and would love to meet up with you in person. email me at gt1mom@yahoo.com. Have fun with your little cutie:)
ReplyDeleteLisa Plumb