Monday, April 13, 2009

Time to Call the Agency

Since CSS was closed on Good Friday and also today for Easter Monday, tomorrow will be the day to get an update on possible travel dates.  When referrals were given last month, CSS said they expected travel dates for us in two weeks, and the two week point was on Good Friday.  So here's "cautious optimism" for tomorrow.  

I probably need to re-think my packing strategy.  We like to travel light.  I have a pile of winter clothes that I had planned to wear in Russia and then just throw away since they are nearing the end of their life cycle...a twenty-two year old pink turtleneck has had a long life.    Now that the snows of Russia have melted, I need to consider what warmer weather old clothes could go into my Russia travel pile.  I'm still working my way through the Russian language CD's from the library.  That's slow going.  I'm probably going to wish I worked on those at a quicker pace.

1 comment:

  1. Positive thoughts for tomorrow! It's a good thing to start thinking about the packing; once you have the travel dates the time just flies!

    ReplyDelete